Jitsu JS SDK
- Using npm (or yarn) package manager. This is a preferred way for applications written from scratch with a frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular etc.
- Using html snippet (also known as 'Pixel' or 'Tracking' code). This is a preferred way for websites and applications built with no-code tools such as Webflow, Wix, Wordpress etc
- Also, it's possible to use Jitsu react hooks to simplify collecting data from React applications. Those hooks assume that you use react-router.
- For server-side tracking, read Node.js guide
- Examples and bindings for other popular frameworks are coming
We have a deprecated version of JS SDK with non-compatible API. If you're looking to migrate to a new API, check out Migration Guide
HTML snippet guide